Car Charger?

lollisoft lothar.behrens at
Sun Jan 4 12:06:15 CET 2009

Just an idea,

I haven't seen quickly which car charger or other charger works without more
than yust pluging it into the
USB slot.

A table stating this would be quite good :-)

Using the 12V/220V converter is another option - even a more universal one

Another question: Does someone have seen a docking station like item to
place the phone when driving
with navigation. This could also have a built in car charger :-)