[FSO] Speed gps time to firxt fix up?

lollisoft lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Sun Jan 4 12:35:03 CET 2009

That's what I see when list installed:

root at om-gta02:~# opkg list_installed | grep gps
fso-gpsd - 0.7+gitr8f82d35ae83fdc00f2c4786257e98551b9dea995-r0.1 -
tangogps - 0.9.3-r3.1 -
root at om-gta02:~# opkg list_installed | grep framework
frameworkd - 0.8.4.4+gitrbfddd4c28c6dc9d211f1cd78bb4acdafde1aa438-r0.1 -
frameworkd-config -
0.8.4.4+gitrbfddd4c28c6dc9d211f1cd78bb4acdafde1aa438-r0.1 -
root at om-gta02:~# opkg list_installed | grep fso
fso-gpsd - 0.7+gitr8f82d35ae83fdc00f2c4786257e98551b9dea995-r0.1 -
fso-sounds - 0.0.1+gitrb24d3c2e66fee10a5e288101cd1b6f5bbd3da7e2-r0.1 -
task-fso-compliance - 1.0-r1.1 -

root at om-gta02:~# uname -a
Linux om-gta02 2.6.24 #1 PREEMPT Tue Nov 18 18:04:32 CET 2008 armv4tl
unknown