Is it possible to keep ASU Enlightenment profile...

Vasili Sviridov vsviridov at
Mon Jan 5 10:39:19 CET 2009

Daniel Nöthen wrote:
>> I want to keep ASU profile because if i switch to illume it keeps
>> segfaulting at random actions and intervals...
> I don't know how to use the illume keyboard on ASU.
> But to stop illume segfaulting all the time you need to
> set the the "Engine" from SOFTWARE_16 to SOFTWARE
> in the "wrench-menu".
I'll try the SOFTWARE fix. Thanks.

Yeah, I've looked into in, and since Illume is E's module with keyboard
integrated it'd be impossible to use it standalone.
That brings the question - why such a coupled design??