Database applications practical on mobile device ?

lollisoft lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Mon Jan 5 13:14:51 CET 2009

Hi,

I like to ask if anyone is wishing to have some database applications on
their phone.
Or would it practical on such a small device ?

I am a developer of an rapid database prototyper capable of generating any
source code
when prototyping is finished. Thus it will save a lot time when having
templates.

It's based on wxWidgets and I have seen these libraries on my FR some time
ago.

Thanks

Lothar