Zhone frequent wake

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Mon Jan 5 17:33:05 CET 2009

> understand why it would be necessary to change the way suspend is
> activated as I think you may be suggesting.

not the way, suspend is activated but the activities executed when
suspending.
you could simply add the four commands before the call to "apm -s". of
course you would need to reset the commands' results on resume.

last time i checked fso calling "apm -s" did not exectute the files in
/etc/apm/suspend.d/ (and resume.d on resume), so you need to make sure,
that upon suspend these commands are executed.