[2008.12] Mediaplayer

Dylan Reilly dreilly at atariland.net
Tue Jan 6 03:20:16 CET 2009

To tell you the truth, I am not sure. I have always been running the
testing distribution, but 2008.12 *should* be more or less the same as
testing.

The aforementioned rules file is part of the frameworkd package. Make
sure you have that installed. If not, you can try playing around with
testing [1] because it is definitely in there.

[1] http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/testing/

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Giovanni <pino.otto at gmail.com> wrote:
> On my Neo with 2008.12 stable, I don't have the /etc/freesmartphone
> directory!
>
> Is it normal?
>
> Do I have to install something?
>

> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 4:01 PM, Dylan Reilly <dreilly at atariland.net> wrote:
>>
>> 2008.12 should automatically handle this for you by listening to dbus
>> messages. If you look in
>>
>> /etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml
>>
>> you should notice an entry that executes amixer with the appropriate
>> arguments to disable the external speakers.
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 4:31 AM, Giovanni <pino.otto at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Grazie, Marco
>> >
>> > It works!
>> >
>> > How can it be integrated so that configuration can be set automatically
>> > when
>> > the jack is plugged/unplugged?
>> >

>> > On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 1:39 AM, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)"
>> > <mail at 3v1n0.net>

>> --
>> Dylan Maxwell Reilly

Dylan Maxwell Reilly