Hardware buzz - can OpenMoko help?

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 17:38:34 CET 2009

Hi !
thanks for your help

So basically, I need 2 files :
* one ~/bin/loop as described in your email :

#!/bin/sh
while true; do
   $1
   sleep 2
done

* And one "monitorgsm" with only the complete line (not splitted) such as:

#!/bin/sh
mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.frameworkd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
org.freesmartphone.GSM.Debug.DebugCommand AT+CSQ\r\n"|tr "'" '\n'|grep
^\+CSQ:|cut -d, -f1|cut -d' ' -f2

then I can do in the terminal :
loop monitorgsm

?