connect freerunner with debian to a windows-PC

VanInwagen felschem at student.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 6 19:06:15 CET 2009

Hi, all,
is there anyone who can help me?
I've got debian installed on my freerunner and now i try to connect to a
windows xp machine.
my debian is quite naked, but in general it's the debian built by the
official script linked in the wiki, you surely know.
The rndis-windows driver has been taken from here:

http://users.informatik.uni-halle.de/~rabe/neo/Neo1973.inf

connecting the freerunner with om2008.12 installed works just fine,
with debian the driver on xp says he could not connect and gives an
error-code 10.

anyone knows whats up?

and: i know i shouldn't use windows and i should take a linux-distribution
instead. Well, i would if i could, you know? please help me!
thank you very much