Openmoko keyboard mockup

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at
Wed Jan 7 01:28:10 CET 2009

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 00:33:41 +0100 "Laszlo KREKACS"
<laszlo.krekacs.list at> babbled:

> > this is be doable. keyboard application can receive message for client,
> > and message data is one of:
> Is it also possible to change the dictionary on the fly too? (if I
> understand correctly, you are changing the layout ofthe keyboard)
> Thank you for the pointer, I will digg it more!

no - dict isnt changeable - not by app. as such i havent addressed this beyond
"kind of input" that doesnt specifically require a layout or dict to be used -
but hints on input. it's up to the keyboard to do what it thinks it best there.

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster at