Indian FR Owners

rakshat hooja rakshat at
Wed Jan 7 12:38:07 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 3:33 PM, Vibhav Sharma <khoonirobo at> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm sure there are about 100-200 of us (Indian FR Owners) out there.
> Atleast it appears so from what Rakshat of IDA systems tells us.
Closer to 100 than 200. We have sold just over 100 but some have been

If you get this organized, we will give a free extra battery to all the
participants. Also depending on the date, Zoheb, our marketing manager may
also be able to attend in NCR.

PS - IDA will also be displaying the Freerunner at techfest IIT Mumbai ( - more details on that later.