USB connector broken, cannot charge or boot

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 7 15:57:36 CET 2009

Hi all,

Help! My USB connector on my Freerunner is broken or worn out or I don't
know what but I'm not able to boot or charge at all.

When I fiddle a bit with the plug (charger or USB data cable with power)
I can hear the speaker cracking and sometimes the red LED lights up, so
its definitively the connector inside the Freerunner GTA02 6.

What is the best thing to do? Do I have guarantee on this? Do I loose
guarantee when I open up the device myself?

Thanks,

Pander