USB connector broken, cannot charge or boot

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 7 16:14:07 CET 2009

When I 'wiggle' the connector the speaker cracks and the red LED blinks
2 times or 3 times of 4 times and that is that. I'll leave it again for
a few hours. Really annoying that it won't boot with empty battery or
without a battery :(

Yesterday I also had a really bad connection with external USB keyboard.
 I thought it was the interndiate USB B - USB A converter but now I
think it is really the Freerunner...