Newbee need direction

Juan Alberto Aranda Alvarez jaranda at
Wed Jan 7 19:13:00 CET 2009

Hello Robin and Openmoko community:

My name is Juan Aranda, and I'm a OM newbie too. There shouldn't be any
problems with your Ubuntu 8.10 distribution. I'm using the Toolchain
( It tells you what packages
you need to install, how to set it up, etc. Then you should look back
into the link from your previous e-mail (by the way, thanks for that
link it helped a lot ;) ):
If you need more help feel free to contact me.

Juan Aranda