stupid networking question

Chris Samuel chris at
Thu Jan 8 13:07:13 CET 2009

On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 10:58:09 pm Thomas Otterbein wrote:

> On my kubuntu (ubuntu with KDE installed by default) using the KDE
> NetworkManager I followed the advices on

Which version of Kubuntu are you running ?

I seem to remember some people commenting that with Intrepid (8.10) that
stopped working, though I've not attempted to use this on my Intrepid laptop
yet (I just do the ifconfig by hand).

 Chris Samuel  :  :  Melbourne, VIC

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: