[debian] 2.6.28 kernel problems

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Thu Jan 8 21:36:49 CET 2009

Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> writes:
> Yes but dummy really is a dummy param, it is just checked if it is there
> or not, so I usually use ./build GTA02 x for example.  To save time,
> most builds I am not giving that second parameter at all.

Btw, since I have my compiler in a custom location would be useful if
"build" sourced some "local-build-settings" file where I could
override compiler path? I can modify the real "build" script but then
git complains that I have uncommitted changes. I can also copy the
build script to a different name but then I need to constantly keep it
in sync with the version in git.