[hackable1] Working mouse "out of the box"

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:01:04 CET 2009

I tested mouse with FDOM. Self-made gender-changer and usb-hub. Needs
only host-mode spells (and enabling pointer to make life easier).
All three buttons and wheel works. I didn't know that icons in home
view can be scrolled with mouse wheel =)

When screen is landscaped, pointer moves wrong. Actually same problem
is with touchpad of laptops when screen is rotated.
I have made patch for touchpads, but maybe this (whole rotating-thing)
should be handled on lower level. see more:
http://www.helsinki.fi/~rantalai/synaptics/

-Aapo Rantalainen