[FSO-image milestone 4.1 from 08.01.2009] fso-gpsd not startable ?

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Fri Jan 9 14:21:28 CET 2009

Stefan Schmidt schrieb:
> Hello.
>
> On Fri, 2009-01-09 at 21:57, BitKeeper wrote:
>
>> I edited /etc/init.d/fso-gps line 16 to be this.
>>
>> start-stop-daemon --start --exec /usr/sbin/fso-gpsd -- -S localhost:gpsd --
>> -P /var/run/${NAME}.pid
>>
>> It worked for me.
>>

> It was me who screwed this up, sorry. I originally intended to "just" bring
> fso-gpsd back into the image and fix this afterwards. Somehow the first step is
> harder then expected.
>
> Sascha already pointed me this out some time before:
> http://trac.freesmartphone.org/ticket/294
>
> Will test and push it now.
>
> regards
> Stefan Schmidt

hello all,

another, little question in this thread.. i wanted to test this image
too, but it couldn't load the kernel (from the link, 2.4 mbyte). does
someone know a u-boot-image which could handle this?
or how is this workable?

greets

--
Vinzenz Hersche
Lehrling 2. Lehrjahr

Puzzle ITC GmbH
www.puzzle.ch

Telefon +41 31 370 22 00
Direkt  +41 31 370 22 04
Mobile  +41 78 845 24 12
Fax     +41 31 370 22 01

Puzzle ist Mitglied der Eclipse Foundation:
<http://www.puzzle.ch/eclipse/>