[debian] Re: disable power-button

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:26:56 CET 2009

I was interested in something similar... I could I change the action of the
single-press power button? i would like to do something more than just
supend (like switch down the wifi with wmiconfig that works reliably for me)
is that something embedded in kernel like the shutdown?
thanks in advance for your reply