[SHR] disabling suspend

rhn rhn at o2.pl
Sun Jan 11 19:37:27 CET 2009

How to disable suspending?

I'd like to have it off when I'm listening to music or using GPS, but not interacting with my FR.
Is there some DBus method for that? Or a /sys/ switch?
I think it should be listed on the Wiki somewhere (there are many possible reasons why people would like their device to stay "awaken", regardless of their distro).

A suggestion to frameworkd developers - (if this is not already done) preventing the device from going into suspend after an application has requested GPS resource would make sense if a fix is not acquired yet.