[SHR] disabling suspend

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Sun Jan 11 21:14:02 CET 2009

>> Thanks!
>> I'm trying it out right now.
>> Is anyone willing to add this to the Wiki? If not, I'll add this to
>> GPS section - users of GPS are most likely to ask it again.
>This is not yet in any SHR image... that needs a more current FSO. We
>are building a new unstable image right now that will include that. If
>everything works out it should be there by tomorrow.

until then you can send this to disable

mdbus -s
org.freesmartphone.frameworkd /org/freesmartphone/Device/IdleNotifier/0
org.freesmartphone.Device.IdleNotifier.SetState busy mdbus -s
org.freesmartphone.frameworkd /org/freesmartphone/Device/IdleNotifier/0
org.freesmartphone.Device.IdleNotifier.SetTimeout idle_dim 0 mdbus -s
org.freesmartphone.frameworkd /org/freesmartphone/Device/IdleNotifier/0
org.freesmartphone.Device.IdleNotifier.SetTimeout suspend 0 mdbus -s
org.freesmartphone.frameworkd /org/freesmartphone/Device/IdleNotifier/0
org.freesmartphone.Device.IdleNotifier.SetState busy

and to re-enable again

mdbus -s
org.freesmartphone.frameworkd /org/freesmartphone/Device/IdleNotifier/0
org.freesmartphone.Device.IdleNotifier.SetState busy mdbus -s
org.freesmartphone.frameworkd /org/freesmartphone/Device/IdleNotifier/0
org.freesmartphone.Device.IdleNotifier.SetTimeout idle_dim 1 mdbus -s
org.freesmartphone.frameworkd /org/freesmartphone/Device/IdleNotifier/0
org.freesmartphone.Device.IdleNotifier.SetTimeout suspend 6

Petr