Allegro the game library

rusolis at rusolis at
Mon Jan 12 14:12:35 CET 2009

As some of you may know, there's a game library called Allegro.  It includes support for graphics (3d, but not accelerated), sound, keyboard, mouse, etc.  It works, among others, on Linux using xorg for graphics.

Long time ago I've written a game that uses it, and I think this game would be really cool played on the GTA using accelerometers.  I'm thinking about porting it, but I don't really know where to start with porting Allegro.  Any hints on how to do this and how hard it might be?  I've never done any development for GTA, hence this question.

BTW, it will be very easy to write new games if Allegro is fully ported.

Promocja w Speak Up. 3 miesiace angielskiego gratis.
Sprawdz teraz i wypelnij formularz! >>