i'm confused

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 00:59:21 CET 2009

2009/1/13 Harry L. Lee <harry at jonesnose.com>:
> you presume correctly. thanks!
> I just tried the debian script, install and it failed thus:
> E: Partitioning has failed, partitions have not been created

have a look on the debian wiki, there are solutions for most
installation problems

as an aside, i have to say, you appear to be jumping from distro to
distro, not getting anywhere, then moving on again

neither of the distros works out of the box - they all need some work,
and all have some issues, but try not to get frustrated by this

imo, you'd be better off trying one, and sticking with it for a while,
then later on looking at what it doesn't do for your needs and
possible moving on