On the Enlightenment Bleeding Edge

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue Jan 13 04:23:05 CET 2009

Joel Newkirk wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 05:47:14 +0100, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)"
> <mail at 3v1n0.net> wrote:
>
>> Soon, I'd like to give a newer try to guarana and enjoy (not forgetting
>> the latest elemetary stuffs!)... :P
>> Bye... ;)
>
> Thank you for this.  :)
>
> Please post Elementary when you can - it's utilized for Raster's Alarm as
> well as the SHR telephony apps.

Ok, btw I'm not so sure that the crashes you've witht the SHR tools are
due to that library only... Maybe they simply have been linked with an
older library, so there could be a symbols incompatibility.
Maybe removing the LD_LIBRARY_PATH env variable could fix this issue (so
making the non-e apps using the /usr/lib libraries)...

I've not tested it so much since I'm using an Om2008-based distro and
there some efl apps (like neon) crashes too.

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/