[Om2008.9] runaway proc events/0 && automatic reboot

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Jan 13 14:29:13 CET 2009

El día Tuesday, January 13, 2009 a las 10:16:16PM +0900, William Kenworthy escribió:

> > I know this ticket and there is a lot of chatting in it; I'm not even
> > sure if the ticket matches my situation because this morning, for
> > example, I had a run-away events/0 *without* having enabled WLAN at all
> > since the last boot and I never suspend my FR and it was up some 12h
> > only; perhaps there are more o complexer situations cuasing that problem :-(
> >
> > 	matthias
>

> For me the events/0 runaway usually happens some time after using GPS
> (quite often), and only rarely after using wifi.

I've rebooted my FR last evening; after this I have only made phone
calls (no GPS, no GPRS, no Wifi); I'm using my FR as daily phone and as
part of it as wake-up-clock at 6 in the morning; today the runaway occured
short after the wake-up RING of 'clock'.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
Manager Technical Support - OCLC GmbH

SPAMer of the year: Subject: Alle Software ist Deutsche Sprachen