buzz fix (was: Pulster offer - Freerunner now 249 eur)

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Tue Jan 13 16:26:00 CET 2009

> Please don't get me wrong, but one should not write e-mail in capital
> letters;

you don't think, there might be reasons?

> concerning the archives, I think there are 100++ mails a day
> and if you are refering to a good point you should point to that e-mail
> in detail; the archives are good, but without some search engine ...

the issue of buzz, fix and how and where have been discussed _so_ often
that anybody reading this list should know the answers by heart.
for everybody else onbly the term "buzz" shouldN#t be more than enough to
find the plethora of mails answering drac2000's whining.

i am sick and tired aof complaints like "i don't understnd why om is not
helping" -- om has given to understand, taht work is going on, that more
test has to be made and that they are working on how to provide the fixes
(lord, why did i write that? why did i not let him search all by himself?).
if he thinks that is to much to carry for him, he should either sell his
fr or simply ask if there are any news on the schedule -- but these
constant complaints and accusations are driving me crazy!