buzz fix (was: Pulster offer - Freerunner now 249 eur)

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 18:00:42 CET 2009

On Tuesday 13 January 2009, Yorick Moko wrote:
> buzz and gsm fixes are even documented on the wiki (no need to search
> in the e-mails)
> only the audio-fix (big capacitator to provide more bass isn't; hoping
> to see that one documented as well

There's some fairly detailed discussion of audio mods on the hardware list
which could be copied into the wiki, but there is no 'official' mod. I
suspect there won't be one either, mostly because big caps won't fit in the
space available, and relocating them to outside the screening can could
easily reintroduce buzz.