Multiple internet connections

Sargun Dhillon xbmodder+openmoko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 01:48:18 CET 2009

So, this is probably  better for the support list, but, what you're
talking about is possible.
Also, university is useless, getting yourself kicked out may actually be useful.
Howto:
Create two routing tables
echo "20 gprs" >> /etc/iproute2/rt_tables

ip route add default via $PPP_ENDPOINT dev ppp0 table gprs
ip rule add from $PPPADDRESS lookup gprs

then keep the other routing table in place, you can manipulate that
without knocking out your PPP connectivity.