Roll The Dice

Alex Tsui alextsui05 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 06:56:11 CET 2009

Kind of cool, I fetched it to check out the code. I tried it with
om2008.12, after installing pygtk etc. I ran the program, but shaking
the phone gets no response. Only touching the screen starts it off
vibrating. I also tried the modified ko-dice with same result. I think
the shakes are not getting registered for me somehow.

--Alex