Is there an echo-free distro?

SCarlson scottrcarlson at
Thu Jan 15 21:50:00 CET 2009

There must be some other things influencing this. I have NEVER had an Echo
issue. I have Revision A5 and have used pretty much every distro. Possibly,
SIM Card and Service Provider nuances? I always read about the echo, echo
fix etc.. and have just never had an issue. I live in NE USA and use AT&T
with an old Cingular SIM card (grandfathered in when they merged).