[Om2008.12] mplayer ... libmad

Dylan Reilly dreilly at atariland.net
Thu Jan 15 23:43:30 CET 2009

Yup, that is another one that was removed. Sorry that I did not
realize it. I have no idea where to get a package of that, but [1] the
binary from my system. I have not flashed in ages so I have all this
now-forbidden fruit.

[1] http://atariland.net/~dreilly/openmoko/audio/libmad.tar.gz

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 5:28 PM, boilersoup at gmail.com
<boilersoup at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:00:10 -0500
> Dylan Reilly <dreilly at atariland.net> wrote:
>
>> Mplayer was removed from the official repositories due to licensing
>> issues or such. You can use mine [1] or perhaps find one somewhere
>> else. I think the FDOM images have one in them.
>>
>> [1] http://atariland.net/~dreilly/openmoko/audio/mplayer.gz
>
> Thank you,
>
> I've installed your mplayer and I'm trying to resolve the dependencies.
>
> By now I'm stuck here:
> mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libmad.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> and I can't find the libmad package anywhere.

Dylan Maxwell Reilly