[SHR] How to reset to SHR Illume theme

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Fri Jan 16 01:13:49 CET 2009

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:58:44 +0100, "Julien Cassignol"
<ainulindale at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Jan Vlug <jan.public at famvlug.nl> wrote:
>> I set the Illume theme to default (by changing the settings via the
>> application started by the wrench icon).
>> However, this theme is not working fine, and I do not have access to the
>> settings wrench icon any more.
>> How can I reset to the SHR Illume theme.
>
> /etc/init.d/xserver-nodm stop
> rm -rf ~/.e
> Restart your device and voilà (restart is not mandatory but it's way
> easier than telling what to restart).

What about:

/etc/init.d/xserver-nodm stop;rm -rf ~/.e/e/config;/etc/init.d/xserver-nodm
start

?  What is affected by removing the E config that requires more than just
starting xserver-nodm at the end?

Joel Newkirk
http://jthinks.com      (blog)
http://newkirk.us/om (FR stuff)