Pub meet: Cambridge, UK, 30.1.2009

gnublade gnublade at
Fri Jan 16 12:12:12 CET 2009

Not trying to usurp the thread but nothing happened with the plans to
have a london meetup.  Should we just go to this one instead or would
anyone be interested in holding one of our own?

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one as I already have plans
for that weekend but would be good to get together with others and see
what they're running and share experiences, maybe even plan a few