shr- GPS howto?

Fernando Martins fernando at cmartins.nl
Fri Jan 16 14:02:07 CET 2009

Johny Tenfinger wrote:
> I will suggest to install Zhone, disable autostarting with X and use
> it's GPS panel to debugging. It's really good...

When I tried FSO (a recent image a week ago or so), zhone was
systematically crashing, not to mention the annoying pincode keyboard.
I'm a bit concerned about messing with my phone calls functionality. I'm
happy to play with GPS, but I want the phone comm to just work.

"disable autostarting with X" is a zhone UI option or some config file option?

Regards,
Fernando