results of a survey maemo vs openmoko

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Fri Jan 16 16:19:39 CET 2009

> They wanted to only let active members take part in the survey if I
> remember
> correctly. By sending the mail to the mailinglist they can't prevent non-
> active users not to participate.

i don't think so. the questions would be mostly nonsense if only "active
members" (whatever the definition) are to be asked -- and the survey
itself would not be really useful for scientific purposes.
moreover, the number of mails sent and the number of subscribers to the
lists seem to be really close (do not have the numbers for the list handy,
but they were posted last week or so).