handwriting recognition. was:Re: Dual touch display

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Sat Jan 17 04:45:54 CET 2009

qwo is on the way to debian...

Christian Amsuess has done initial packaging, we are just resolving some
issues, upstream moved to using git and did some handy fixes... some
time very soon I will upload it into Debian (hopefully late this
weekend).

what problems did you particularly encountered while building it?
may be there is some arm specific challenge (I've not tried to built it
yet on my FR)

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]