Yaouh! out (update for tangogps maps)

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sat Jan 17 07:16:10 CET 2009

Another test: I tried it on my desktop Ubuntu Intrepid. It starts nice
and I see the GUI, it finds my map directory and starts downloading
well, a lot faster than on moko & wireless connection.

It checked 17 files (downloaded 16)
and crashed:

/home/rhk/freerunner/maps/osm_uusi/10/593/293.png
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0 12658    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0
Unhandled exception in thread started by
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./yaouh.py", line 102, in up_progressbar
    md5=md5sum.read()
IOError: [Errno 4] Interrupted system call

I don't know about others but it might be faster to update the tiles
on the desktop (more power, fast connection and more on-line time
available) and then copy/rsync the changed files to the memory card.
This is the reason why I'd like to run it (also) on my desktop.

Anyway, thanks again for a nice and useful app!