New Default Illume Keybd Layout

Shashank Bharadwaj shanka.mns at
Sat Jan 17 07:37:47 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 10:29 AM, c_c <cchandel at> wrote:

> Well, I rearranged the default illume keyboard to increase the letters (a
> little) and optimise for right hand input.

I was just wondering. If we can in the landscape mode, make use of the
extra space.
i.e.: take [1] and make it look more like [2]. I created [2] using GIMP. But

if somehow we can do that resizing then that would speed up writing a lot!

As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of
darkness surrounding it - Albert Einstein