Emacs for Om2008

GNUtoo at no-log.org GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sat Jan 17 11:25:16 CET 2009

> Hello
>
> Does anybody know about a working Emacs package for Om2008.x? It is
> mentioned several times in the www but I couldn't find a package.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sven

The person talking about emacs on the planet has it for...debian
The problem is that in openembedded qemu segfaults while trying to
cross-compile emacs...
(mabe that's because the version of qemu is too recent)
I found that in emacs_cvs.bb:
DEPENDS += "qemu-native"
#NOTE: I have found that this only works with qemu-0.8.0. If I use 0.8.1
or 0.8.2
# the build gets hung up on compiling certain .el files
and that's exactly what happend...
The problem is that I'm busy with others recipes now...