handwriting recognition. was:Re: Dual touch display

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 15:14:30 CET 2009

I tried both cellwiter (nice and fast but problems only in e17 because of
maximization) and dasher... dasher it's the version for a more powerful
cpu... I know from direct contact with developers that they're trying to
bevelop a specific version for small devices.

> qwo is on the way to debian...
nice news! but in which repos will it be placed? unstable or testing?

I have no memory about the error, I should try again...
right now I'm building directly on the fr because it's faster than running
on qemu (on my pc... hopefully i'll change it soon ;-) ) and i have no log
right now.