[debian] e17 from fso repos

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 15:45:03 CET 2009

I decided to reinstall enlightenmen-all-in-one.deb keeping the e17 from
fso... because they're installed in separated folders.
so i can start the all in one from xsession with:
export PATH=$PATH:/opt/e/bin
/opt/e/bin/enlightenment_start

or if i want test the -desired- chanes in fso packages simply with
enlightenment_start

if it helps someone.