Freerunner LightSaber

matthias felschem at student.hu-berlin.de
Sat Jan 17 18:09:24 CET 2009

Fine, excactly the right thing for my boredom right now!
but you should have mentioned the dependencies from python-pygame.
on om2008.12 it seemed quite slow to me and did not recognized my
movements, but let's try it a few more times!
Good work! :) That's apps we need for making the freerunner more sexy!!!

matthias