debian and openoffice

Peter Nijs peter at
Sat Jan 17 21:16:02 CET 2009

Are you running out of ram? I've already seen processes vanish when running
out of ram and swap. Earlyer today I've seen a post about how to add swap

I've never used debian or openoffice on my freerunner, maybe it's possible, I
haven't invesigated it. Openoffice seems just such a heavy program for the