Roll The Dice

Alex Tsui alextsui05 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 22:09:14 CET 2009

Swapping to the OM 2008.9 uImage worked around the accelerometer bug for me.

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:48 PM, kris Occhipinti <metalx2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> But, changing the number off dice might take a little longer.  If I thought
> of that originally I would have used an array for the dice, but I didn't so
> it might take a lot to make that change.  But, I'll see what I can do or if
> anyone else wants to take that challenge on, I'm not going to stop you  :)

I rewrote the constructor so now you can specify how many dice will
appear. I put the dice in a list and the roll method goes through that
list and randomizes the numbers. In the script, I just set it to
display 6 dice. I don't know how to go about making an option to
change the number and to update the display, but step by step we go!

The updated ko-dice is here, just replace it:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e9g8e5

Sorry, it's an indirect/temporary link. I will find a better place to
stick files online. Hmm, you think it'd be easier to deal with/update
if it's on opkg? Kris, how about packing it and putting it up?

--Alex