hub-ctrl as a way to remotely wake openmoko neo freerunner?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 14:00:35 CET 2009

Hello,

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 1:35 AM, Timo Juhani Lindfors
<timo.lindfors at iki.fi> wrote:
> I have been looking for a way to remotely wake up my openmoko
> freerunner from suspend when it is charging from my PC. When I heard
> of hub-ctrl from

Wouldn't it be better if the phone ran a "daemon" of sorts which just
changed the suspend setting to "off" when the usb port was connected?
(and restored the setting when the phone got disconnected, of course.

Not sure if this is doable from suspend, but it would be nice anyway
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen