tangoGPS 0.9.5 is out
marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 17:57:11 CET 2009
a new release of tangoGPS is out. Improvements are:
- better handling of broken NMEA (some people experienced crashers)
- fix for correct lat/lon display for eastern longitudes and southern
- Google has changed their URI scheme thus satellite imagery works now
too - anyway, there is copyright on them, just use free alternatives
- a cool new default repository is opencycle map
- the whole repository dialog is now overhauled
...and a couple more things.
As usual you can get it at http://www.tangogps.org/
By the way, I will be at FOSDEM and spend some time at the GNOME stand.
Just drop by and say hello.
More information about the community