Roll The Dice

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 21:49:15 CET 2009

Just a routine update. :) I redesigned the timer so that it starts when the
phone thinks it's being shaken, and in the process removed the threaded
timer entirely. I also cleaned up some other code a bit, removed superfluous
stuff like making sense of the time from accelerometer input and calculating
the square root of the sum of the axes squred (don't even know what that's
useful for, but it wasn't used so I got rid of the overhead).

These mods are made to the latest version, and my script is available in my
dropbox here: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/453116/ko-dice

--
Thanks,

The Digital Pioneer