QWO tentative package for Debian is out

dscaini at gmail.com dscaini at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:38:12 CET 2009

thanks!
I tried it but i have a problem with dependencies: i miss libconfig6.
apt-searching i get: libcameleon-ocaml-dev - libraries from Cameleon
libconfig-any-perl - Load configuration from different file formats,
transparently
libconfig-apacheformat-perl - use Apache format config files
libconfig-auto-perl - Magical config file parser
libconfig-file-perl - Parses simple configuration files
libconfig-general-perl - Generic Configuration Module
libconfig-inetd-perl - Interface to modify /etc/inetd.conf
libconfig-ini-simple-perl - Simple reading and writing from an INI file
libconfig-inifiles-perl - Read .ini-style configuration files
libconfig-inihash-perl - Perl extension for reading and writing INI files
libconfig-json-perl - A parser for JSON-based configuration files
libconfig-simple-perl - simple configuration file class
libconfig-std-perl - Load and save configuration files in a standard format
libconfig-tiny-perl - Read/Write .ini style files with as little code
as possible
libconfig-yaml-perl - Simple configuration automation
libconfigreader-perl - Perl module for reading configuration files
t1lib-bin - Type 1 font rasterizer library - user binaries

which one is the right one?
thanks