Dead FR: does not boot

Xavier Vens xavier.vens at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:56:33 CET 2009

Hi,

I have the same issue with my GTA02.
i tried lot of combinaison but nothing i cannot make my freerunner
botting anymore.

I let is charging 4 hours with the wall charger.
i let it charging 3 hours on usb cable
i tried to boot NOR without battery

remove batterie and charger, press AUX-button and now plug in
USB-cable, repeat this several time without batterie. Then insert
batterie and repeat again.

nothing solved my problem.