Pimlico on the Freerunner ?

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 10:36:28 CET 2009

Hi all
For those under SHR, you need to add the scaredycat repository to install
openmoko-dates2 and openmoko-task2. To do so :

cd /etc/opkg
wget http://buildhost.automated.it/scaredycat.conf
opkg update

And then
  opkg install openmoko-dates2 openmoko-tasks2

Feedback compared to the ubuntu version :
* In Tasks,
 - I am not able to add a category.
 - I cannot add a description

* I have not tested Dates yes