Replacement Battery with 2300mAh, possible?

Daniel Spies daniel.spies at
Tue Jan 20 11:48:27 CET 2009

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 00:39:35 +0100, Leonti Bielski <prishelec at>
> Sometimes they are not putting the right specifications on the batteries.
> Right now I have in my other phone (k700i) battery with the capacity
> double of the original one. But this is just a label. Uptime is the
> same as with the original battery.
> My point being that for more capacity you need to have bigger battery.
> It's not possible to contain more energy in the same amount of
> electrolyte. Ate least not for a battery for 11 euro.
> Leonti

I see. I was also wondering about the price of 11 Eur if this battery
really should deliver 2300mAh. Never mind, for now I'm fine with my backup
BL-C5 to wake my FR from battery-death. Thanks!